Congratulations on your Investment!
Glam Natural Hair Co. offers the best in quality Raw Indian human hair extensions.
Our 100% Raw Indian hair is unprocessed and is available in Glam Curly, Glam Straight and Glam Wavy textures. Because the hair is completely raw and unprocessed, there will be differences in the exact wave pattern for each bundle. This is a unique characteristic of Raw Hair!
We recommend that you follow our pre-installation and post-installation guide to help preserve your investment:
- Inspect the hair
- Gently brush or comb your hair extensions with a paddle brush or wide-tooth prior to co-washing or washing. Start from the bottom and go up from there to gently detangle.
- Co-wash or wash your hair extensions in lukewarm water with premium products.
- Always rinse your hair thoroughly in lukewarm water.
- Condition your hair, comb through, and make sure the conditioner is fully saturated. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes and rinse in lukewarm water.
- Use sulfate and alcohol free products
- Lay your hair onto a flat surface to air dry. You can also hang your hair extensions to dry. We recommend Joy Mangano hangers for this. They come with clips that you can use to easily hang your hair.
- Use a paddle brush or wide-tooth comb to style your hair
- Use a leave-in conditioner to ensure your hair is moisturized
- Always detangle your hair prior to co-washing or washing your hair; be gentle
- Minimize the use of heat on your hair. If you must use heat; a heat protectant is a must. The melting point of hair is 422 degrees. Anything over this temperature will cause the hair to break down, dry out, and become damaged. Never go over this level of heat while styling hair. Also, try to avoid excessive passes with the flat iron or curling iron. This is especially important with curly and wavy hair. Using too much heat will destroy the curl pattern and prevent your extensions from lasting as long as they should.
- At night use a satin bonnet or scarf to protect your hair. Sleeping on a satin pillow is also helpful. If your extensions are textured or curly, you may want to use flexirods to help maintain the curls. You can also put large twists or braids in to maintain the wave pattern. Never go to sleep without wrapping your hair!
- Maintain biweekly shampooing.
- Glam Natural Hair Co. Extensions are 100% Human Hair and need to be conditioned regularly. Always use high quality shampoo and moisturizing conditioner. When conditioning, allow the product to remain on the hair at least 30 minutes with heat if possible for maximum conditioning.
Sulfate-Free Shampoo & Conditioners
Leave-in Treatments, Oil, Heat Protectants
- Glam Natural Hair Lemongrass Leave-In Conditioner
- Glam Natural Hair Lemongrass Healing Hair & Scalp Oil
- Kenra Hot Spray (Heat Protectant)
- MoroccanOil Treatment
If you have any additional questions or concerns about how to care for your Raw Indian Extensions, Please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note this article contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything from these links, Glam Natural Hair Co does receive a small commission that helps us keep the lights on :)